19th C Antique Bohemian Etched Amber Blue Cut Glass Goblet
19th C Antique Bohemian Etched Amber Blue Cut Glass Goblet. Highly stylized piece with etched cartouche of a figure playing a horn. Blue cut to clear design with amber edged top.
6 inches tall & 3 3/4 inch top diameter. Condition- Damage- Glass has 2 cracks to top, a couple of fleabites to. Top edge & a surface chip to side of foot.
VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE READ BELOW. This item is in the category "Pottery & Glass\Drinkware & Barware\Decanters". The seller is "finelitter" and is located in this country: US. This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Features: Cut Glass, Etched
- Handmade: Yes
- Time Period Manufactured: 1800-1849
- Production Technique: Hand Blown Glass
- Item Height: 6\
- Era: Victorian (1837-1900)
- Country/Region of Manufacture: Czech Republic
- Origin: Bohemia
- Material: Glass
- Glassmaking Technique: Cut to Clear & Etched
- Type of Glass: Crystal
- Year Manufactured: 1840
- Item Weight: 1.5 lbs
- Production Style: Cut Glass
- Brand: Unknown
- Style: Jacobean
- Color: Blue Amber
- Signed: No
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Type: Goblet